You probably know the feeling when you see stains on the carpet. Then you worry about what to do to get rid of it. Interestingly, there are homemade solutions you can use for carpet stains. Here are some homemade stain removing items that you can use to remove carpet blemishes.
• Pet stains. Try natural solutions like vinegar-baking soda spray, hydrogen-peroxide/baking soda mixture or citrus-enzyme cleaner. These natural stain solutions can remove pet stains and their odours.
• Juice or wine stain. Baking soda is an easy, inexpensive stain remover you can use to remove juice or wine stain. It works effectively on fresh stains.
• Tough carpet stains. Use baking soda mixed with dishwashing liquid, white vinegar, and warm water. Put it in a spray bottle and you’re ready to go.
• Another liquid solution you may want to try for stain removal is composed of white vinegar, salt, and lavender-scented essential oil. This solution works as a stain remover and deodorizer.
• The combination of dishwashing detergent and vinegar can be an effective carpet stain remover. Whether your carpet is made of synthetic or natural fibre materials, this stain solution can clean it.
For immediate carpet cleaning needs, here are some of the useful household ingredients you may try: lemon juice, baking soda, vinegar, and natural soap or organic detergent. These household carpet cleaning solutions, whether you infuse them or alone, can get the job done to almost any carpet.
It is best to clean stains right away. Remember to test a small amount of the solution in an unnoticeable spot in your carpet to check for colour fading or damaging effects. However, when cleaning gets tough, you may want to call an expert in carpet stain removal Deebing Heignts to get the job done right.